HOTEL & TRAVEL INFO
The Kids First National Conference host hotel is:
Sheraton Baltimore North
903 Dulaney Valley Road
Towson, MD, 21204
- Conference Block Rates for Traditional Double and Traditional King: $139 plus taxes and fees
- Room rate valid for up to four individuals in a room
- Rate valid from Sunday, October 25– Wednesday, October 28, 2020
- To be part of the room block and receive discounted rate, you must book by October 10, 2020
Reservations can be made as follows:
- Online through Conference Block
- Phone: Call hotel directly at 410.321.7400 or 888.627.7147. For individuals to receive the established group rate, they must identify themselves as members of the “Kids First Conference Group” initially when making the reservation. All reservations must be received by the group’s cut-off date and guaranteed with a credit card.
- Overnight parking discounted to $5.00 per day for hotel guests
- Complimentary daily shuttle provided to Towson University for Kids First National Conference. The shuttle will make a trip in the morning and a trip at the end of the day; the shuttle will not be available throughout the day.
- Towson University West Village Commons (conference location) is 2.3 miles away. Parking will be available at Towson University for an additional fee of $4.00 per day.
Getting to the Hotel from Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI)
BWI is located 28 miles south of the hotel. This hotel does not provide shuttle service.
- Signature Sedan Services; fee: $65 (one way); on request
- Estimated taxi fare: $75 (one way)
- Uber and Lyft also service this area
From Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport, Continue to I-195 W for 5 min (1.0 mi). Take I-695 N to MD-146 S/Dulaney Valley Rd in Towson. Take exit 27A from I-695 N for 26 min (25.7 mi). Continue on MD-146 S/Dulaney Valley Rd to your destination for 2 min (0.4 mi). Merge onto MD-146 S/Dulaney Valley Rd for 0.3 mi. Turn left onto Southerly Rd. for 354 ft. Turn right. Destination will be on the right for 0.1 mi.